Friday, June 11, 2010

So much for my Friday...


Today is Friday.  No swimming lessons, no errands to run.  A beautiful open-the-windows kind of day after a week of 110+ degrees.
A whole day set in front of me in which to complete laundry and perhaps the painting of the bedroom.

7:30 AM, reading blogs & having my coffee.  Bliss.

THEN....




I happened to show Faith a photo of what I would like to (eventually) do in the coat closet.  Eventually.  Not today.  Maybe not even this year. 

Before I could blink, she had the whole coat closet emptied.  Wanted to know where she should put everything.  (!!!!!!!!)

My formerly immaculate master bedroom closet is now filled with things for which I need to find room.

Today is going to be a loooooong day.  This was all before 8 AM.



No comments:

Post a Comment